Tuesday, January 18, 2011

You can call me Auntie...

I'm officially an aunt today, as of 4:55pm on Tuesday, January 18, 2011! Our precious niece, Emma Kate Griffin, is just gorgeous and weighed 7lbs, 3oz, and was 20 inches long. Cassie is doing really well and looks about like I did three days after I delivered the twins! She was already able to walk around just three hours after giving birth, unlike me, who walked like three DAYS after giving birth! Two very different experiences, but in the end, this baby is all that matters! Little Emma Kate just peacefully sleeping in her bed:

Proud Daddy and Mommy!

Little Emma not so happy about getting her picture made. Little does she know that Aunt Karie will be blogging about her and needing lots of pics to do so!

Okay, I'm better now!

I love this pose...already contemplating how she ended up here after a crazy day! Welcome to our family, little Emma Kate! We love you, and your two cousins are SO excited to meet you very soon! Only one year and ten days apart - how great is that?

2 comments:

  1. AHHHH SOOOO FUN!!!!!!!!!! Cousins! :-) They are going to be BEST friends! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable. Tell Cassie congratulations!

    ReplyDelete