Thursday, October 7, 2010

Swinging Around

My most recent find off craigslist were some basically brand new Little Tikes swings for the girls! One bonus we got when we moved into our house is that they left their swingset, which wasn't brand new, but was in good condition. I just removed the bucket swings and saved them for later, and put the Little Tikes swings in their place. With this great weather, I feel like we're going to the park in our own backyard! We've already been using the swings a lot in the last couple of days. I'm so excited that we can play in our backyard and now that the girls have outgrown their indoor swing, they can still swing outdoors!

Claire is ready to go in her new swing! Sometimes she slides down and so I have to readjust her in the swing, but she is loving it and grins a lot when I push her.

Caroline really loves her swing; the first time I pushed her, she grinned and squinted her eyes shut really tight. She giggles a lot when I push her and she just seems so happy to be outside.

Side by side, the girls love to look at each other while they swing and look at all the trees above them. Thankfully, the swingset is totally in the shade, so even in hot weather, we'll be able to get outside and enjoy the swings!




No comments:

Post a Comment