Monday, September 27, 2010

It Feels like Fall!

When I stepped outside this morning, I felt a noticeable change in the weather! This means more stroller rides anytime during the day, not having to rush to turn the car on when I load the girls into their car seats, leaving the windows down in the car and up in the house, and giving a glimpse of the holiday season soon to come! This fall should be really exciting with the girls' first Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas right around the corner.

Yesterday, we took some 8 month pictures of the girls enjoying the crisp fall weather! These little outfits make me think that they're ready to start their first day of school!

It's amazing when I look back on their newborn pictures and see how much they've changed and grown in just 8 and a half months. They are such an amazing blessing and such sweet, happy little girls. Both of them are very similar in personality, but they have subtle differences that show their individuality. So far, they love being together and grab each others' hands all the time and laugh and laugh. Their sweetness is contagious and never ceases to brighten my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment