Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Rub a Dub Dub

Usually we bathe the girls separately in their little baby tub, but last night, I decided to try to bathe them together in the big tub! I made sure Paul was there to back me up in case one (or both) of them decided to go swimming, but it was easier for us to bathe them at the same time and I think they had more fun with the larger area in which to play. Caroline loves being shampooed and can't wait for more bathtime fun!

I just bought that little polar bear and she's supposed to kick around the water, but she just kept sinking. I guess that was $6 down the drain (no pun intended!). Claire got so into her toys that she leaned WAY over and took a facefirst nose dive into the water while they were playing. Thankfully Paul was there to catch her - there is no way one person could do this if both girls went under at the same time. I guess we'll have to wait to bathe them together a little longer until they are VERY stable while sitting in the bathtub. But, no one was worse for the wear and they had fun, so that's all that matters!

No comments:

Post a Comment