Saturday, June 5, 2010

A Case of the Giggles

During the last two weeks, the girls have begun laughing out loud, and this now ranks as my favorite "new" accomplishment of theirs. I've always been a big giggler and love laughing with my friends and family, so I've been excited that now my girls can join in the fun!

This weekend, Paul's mom (Grandmom) came to visit and meet the girls for the first time, and in between our busy weekend of shopping, cooking, playing, and showing her around Houston, we found some time to relax in the nursery...after a few minutes, Caroline began laughing for quite a while, so I was able to grab the camera and catch some of it. We all started laughing because her giggle was so contagious, and although I'm not sure what caused her to laugh so hard in the first place, I'd do it again in a minute to get her that tickled again!

No comments:

Post a Comment