Thursday, May 6, 2010

Bouncing Babies

When I was registering for my baby gear, I didn't know if I should get two of everything or not, but I'm glad I ended up asking for two bouncers! I use these a lot, primarily right now for feeding the girls at the same time. When I feed them, I take off the toy bar, place the bouncers side by side, sit Indian style in front of them, and then hold the bottles for them. True to being twins, they usually finish at exactly the same time!
Lately, I've also been using the bouncers for reading to the girls, letting them watch me while I cook or clean, or just using as a way to get them off their backs all the time. When we first brought the girls home from the hospital, we used the bouncers to let them sleep. This picture is from Caroline's first night home from the NICU when she was 11 days old and weighed barely five pounds.
Now look at her! Four months later, doing great, and still loving the bouncer! As long as she's actually bouncing, she loves it, so I'm not sure who's training whom over here. Hmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment