Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Caught in the Act...

The latest mischief that Caroline likes to create is scooting right next to Claire and snatching her toys or grabbing her clothes or scratching her arm. I place them as far apart as I can, but inevitably, Caroline inches closer and closer. If I step out of the room or act like I'm not there, she pursues Claire even more and then as soon as I make my presence known, she turns around and smiles and drops her hands like she was doing nothing wrong. She definitely knows exactly what she's doing!
Claire does seem very interested in Jack and whatever he's doing. She loves to hug him or push him away if he's in her space. Today she discovered his water bowl and thought it was fascinating that he could drink out of it that way. I'm just waiting until she wants to try that same trick.

Temptations, temptations!
Keeping the girls busy doesn't seem to be a problem - the problem is trying to make my day less busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment