Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Fun 2010

Christmas was a dream come true this year...I do agree that kids make the day SO much more fun and memorable. We'd been working on this day for weeks getting ready, and it definitely did not disappoint. In honor of our special day, this blog post is full of pics and tells the story of our day.

On Christmas Eve, we got all dressed up and went to the service at 5pm. The girls did a great job of sitting through the service as well as they could for eleven month olds. We tried to get some dinner on the way home, but the pouring rain just made it really hard, so we ended up just ordering pizza. I could eat pizza every day, so it was fine with me!

Christmas morning - look what Santa brought!

Opening our stocking gifts...
Claire isn't sure about all these socks that Daddy got from Mrs. Claus...

Caroline is excited about the UT Christmas gnome ornament that Daddy got!

We're ready for Christmas! Taking in the wonder of it all...

Maybe Jack can help me open this gift from Ross and Jenny!

Oooh! It's an ornament with my name engraved on it!

This bag is bigger than I am! I wonder what's inside...

Thank you, Aunt Nancy! It's a fun musical zoo toy!

Claire got a tractor from Aunt Nancy!

I'm not too sure if I should touch this one...

I just like the ribbon!

It's a See 'n Say!!

Look at me on my new ride toy! Might be a few months before I can use it, but I still like it!

The big gift that Santa brought - a Radio Flyer rocking horse!

Getting ready to enjoy our Christmas dinner with Cassie and John!

A nice dinner for Christmas...

More presents! Aunt Cassie and Uncle John got us the cozy coupe! Can't wait to use it! Notice Caroline is still sitting on her pony. She pretty much sat there all afternoon. She's a little Christmas cowgirl!
Opening presents with Cassie and John...

Grammy came for dessert and bought a learning kitchen for the girls!

Our whole family - Christmas 2010! What a blessed day!

Playing with our new kitchen!
Our big gift from Grammy - a new Radio Flyer red wagon! Mommy can't wait for hours of fun with this one!
Brrr....it was a chilly day, but a perfect way to end our first Christmas! We had a great day and can't wait for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment