Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas Cuties

After another busy day preparing for the holidays, the girls and I had some downtime at home just before dinner and Paul got home. Since I'm usually the one taking the pictures, I decided I would do a little picture-taking of my own while holding my Christmas cuties. Caroline is much more of a snuggler than Claire; she loves to be hugged tightly, but Claire usually pushes me away and seems to need her "personal space" a little more. Caroline is all smiles when she sits on Mommy's lap:

My little sweetheart...wonder where she got those big brown eyes!
Claire's expression pretty much sums it all up: "It's you again? Seriously, not another picture!"

Okay, I guess I'll let you take one picture with me, but I'm still not too happy about it.

Little sweetheart #2...she loves scratching at my freckles; I guess she thinks they will come off if she works at it long enough.

This week has been a busy, but fun one! We're ready to begin a great weekend full of Christmas cheer!

No comments:

Post a Comment