Friday, April 9, 2010

Three Months and Counting!

Happy Three Months to the Culbertson Twins! I can't believe the time has gone by so quickly. The girls are so alert now, even from just a month ago, able to follow my voice and recognize me and Paul when we come into the room. I took them this morning for a weight check, and they are doing well and gaining as they should. Caroline now weighs 9 lbs, 9 oz, and Claire weighs 9 lbs, 13 oz! I can't believe they have almost doubled in weight since they were born.

Earlier this week, I caught the girls in action...when I place them side by side, they seem to know that there is someone else there, and so they begin to reach out and jostle each other a bit.



Inevitably, EVERY time they are side by side, Caroline's arm extends and she puts it over either Claire's face or chest. Usually Claire is more active and curious about her surroundings, but Caroline's curiousity and assertiveness come out when Claire is right next to her! I have looked at pictures from several different days and weeks, and every time, it's the same!



This time, though, Claire wasn't going to have any of that sassiness. Take that, sister! I guess this is just a preview of the fun times ahead!

1 comment:

  1. So funny that Caroline feels the need to put her arm on Claire. Maybe they did a lot of wresting in the womb. Ha!

    ReplyDelete