Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Peek-a-Boo!

Claire loves making her way around the house now; she still crawls quite a bit, but every now and then, I'll turn around and see her walking my direction. I think the more she feels comfortable with walking, the more she'll do it, until one day, she'll be running around! She loves finding an item on the floor and then picking it up.

Look what I found!

Caroline, not to be outdone, always comes scooting in as fast as she can! She tries to catch up with Claire, and since Claire still takes her time while walking, Caroline can pretty much keep up with her.

Here I come!

Instead of turning around and looking for Caroline, Claire opts for a different approach:



Peek-a-Boo! The girls love playing this game for as long as they can until one of them starts swatting at the other, and then the fun quickly ends!

No comments:

Post a Comment