Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Meeting our New Cousin

On little Emma Kate's three-week birthday, we got all the cousins together for a play date! Well, Emma Kate just slept in my arms, but the twins sure were excited to meet their new cousin! Actually, they seemed pretty oblivious to her, and only really looked at her when she made little grunting noises. Claire just stared at me like, "Wait, I'm the baby here!"

Caroline was just obsessed with Emma Kate's basket and that kept her busy the whole time...Claire showed off her walking skills with Aunt Cassie, while I held Emma Kate!

At the rate the twins are going, I guess they'll be walking by the time Emma Kate can interact, so that should be perfect timing! They can teach EKG all the ropes and she'll have two instant playmates and cousins! Only one year and ten days apart - can't beat that!

Looking forward to many more play dates in the coming months!

No comments:

Post a Comment