Sunday, November 14, 2010

Multi-Tasking

Yesterday, I helped three other friends and family members hostess a baby shower for my sister, Cassie. She is due with a little girl on January 16, just a year and eight days after the girls' first birthday! I'm super excited that (a) they will have a GIRL cousin so close in age, and (b) that they will all share the same birthday month! It has felt a lot like deja vu because this time last year, I was having my showers and eagerly awaiting the twins' birth. Here is our guest of honor with her little girl in tow:
The guest of honor and hostesses of the shower:

Sisters forever! :)

The shower was so much fun, however, I was having to play the role of hostess, decorator, mother, babysitter, etc, etc....Paul had to work so could not keep the girls at the house. But, it all worked out because there were two other babies there, PLUS the girls were on their best behavior and just sat and played on this little pallet the whole time! They loved going to their first shower for their baby cousin!
Playing with Grammy on the pallet!


"Aunt" Victoria feeding Claire during the shower!


Cassie is holding Claire, and Claire really has begun to recognize her and smile at her all the time. I think Aunt CC is her favorite!

We LOVE Aunt CC!

We can't wait to meet our new baby cousin! Only 8 more weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment