Sunday, November 28, 2010

Decking the Halls

Usually, I begin decorating for Christmas the day after Thanksgiving, but this year, my excitement got the best of me and I decided to decorate on Tuesday before Thanksgiving! I've always loved Christmas and the entire season, but having the girls this year has made me more excited than I've ever been before.

Of course I enlisted my two favorite little elves to help me, and Caroline couldn't wait to begin decking the halls!
Claire is a little more skeptical...(every time I get the camera out now, she squints because she thinks the flash is going off).
The tree is trimmed and ready...(can you spot Little Jack even getting into the Christmas spirit?)
The stockings are hung by the chimney with care...

In hopes that St. Nicholas soon will be here! Merry first week of the Christmas season!

No comments:

Post a Comment