Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Mother's Day!  Even though I don't get many "days off," I am so thankful to be these special girls' mom - they are so sweet and caring, and even though they have their moments, they are so much fun and make me smile all the time.  I am amazed at how perceptive kids are at this age, noticing the tiniest details and changes in their lives.  Even though some days can be challenging, I love re-discovering everything with them and showing them new things each day.
We had a great Mother's Day - the girls and Paul took me out to a nice brunch after church, then we came home and worked a bit around the house while the girls were napping.  Claire knew it was Mother's Day and slept for almost four hours, but Caroline forgot and woke up after only 45 minutes of napping. 
 Caroline loves the swing at Grammy's - until Mommy accidentally scraped her foot on the tree!
 Claire enjoying a moment with Aunt Cassie!
 Little Emma keeps pace with the twins now - she is just as agile, only a tiny bit shorter! 
Caroline enjoying some time outside - I'm so thankful to be a Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment