Monday, March 22, 2010

Napping...or not?

After the girls eat, they usually "play" or have tummy time for a little while and then it's time to put them to sleep! During that time, I try to get some chores done around the house, mostly downstairs. Occasionally, when I'm upstairs, I go in to check on the girls while they are napping, and I usually see Caroline (our little side sleeper) like this:




But when I peek into Claire' crib, I usually see something like this:



Our pediatrician warned us that sometimes we'd feel a pair of eyes on us, and sure enough, he was right! Claire always seems to know exactly when I enter her room, even for a second, and won't let me leave without letting me know that she saw me. So much for napping!

2 comments:

  1. Karie and Paul,

    Thanks for sending the pictures of the girls. They are just precious and we are so glad we could come to visit with all the family , and to see the babies. Hope you're having a happy Easter.

    Love, Aunt Marilyn and Uncle Sid

    ReplyDelete