Sunday, November 6, 2011

Little Cowgirls

Today, we had a super time at a friend's 3rd birthday party at a great outdoor restaurant near our home. The grounds include a feeding/petting zoo, giant sandbox, and pony rides for the kids. After we arrived at the party, we quickly headed over to the pony ring for the rides. I wasn't sure if the girls could even hold on to the saddle very well or if they would start crying, but they surprised me by latching on like they were pros! I was a little hesitant to let them go around the ring on their own, so I walked one lap with Claire, but she looked stable and calm, so I let her go the last few laps on her own. Claire couldn't stop smiling the whole time - she loved riding the pony! I couldn't believe my little girl was on such a big horse all by herself!


One more lap please?
Walking the first lap with Caroline - she didn't even look at me and sat up there like such a natural!
My little cowgirl!

What's next? We can't top the pony ride!


Claire peered up at the llama...

Here's another pony! How about the stick horse?

"Digging for gold" - a great game included at the party!
This pony is just my size!

I'm lovin' all this ridin'!


Caroline tries her hand at horseshoes!

Claire's a pro already.

A horseshoe necklace? Why not?

Waiting for cake!

So proud of my little cowgirls!

No comments:

Post a Comment