Friday, October 28, 2011

In The Hood

Last night, our first "real" cold front blew in, and so today, we played outside and enjoyed the brisk weather, but also took some breaks for some fun time indoors. The girls loved their hoodies, and did not take them off their head the entire day, except for naptime. People always stop me to comment on the girls when we run errands, but today, in these outfits, they received even more comments and compliments.
We're looking pretty cute today!

We broke out the Play-Doh today and the girls loved it! They have been playing with it at MDO, so they have seen it before.
I'm just a little dumpling!
I'm the other dumpling!

Oh yeah, I know it, too!

I actually caught one of these "twin moments" on camera! The girls always do actions at the same time and in the same direction, but I never can catch them at the right time.

Coloring away!

I think I just like flipping the pages more!

I made a pancake! Here's to the fall weather and a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment